If you do need to return an item to us then we have a few details about our general returns policy.
These are just our guidelines, if there is anything you need to query with an order then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We’ll always try our best to give every product on our website a clear description and picture.
We’re sure that most of you are aware that colours, contrast and vibrance can be displayed differently from screen to screen so you might find that our pictures aren’t a perfect match to the fabric when you have it in your hand. Most of the time, we hear, that the fabrics are a lot better than the pictures and we agree that the photos rarely do the lovely
If you would like us to try and match any colours, perhaps a matching plain fabric or threads, zips and trims then please let us know as we are happy to help.
• If you feel you would like to return any part or all of your order then please get in touch first. You can send us an email
• We ask that items are returned to us in their original unused condition, which means un-cut and un-washed. If you are returning from a pet or smoke house, please make sure the fabric comes to us smell and furry free as that might not enable us to resell your returned item.
• We recommend that you check your item carefully when you receive it to ensure you are happy with your purchase before
sewing with it or use it.
• You are responsible for the cost of returning an unwanted item.
• Please include the original paperwork we sent with your order but if you do not have this for any reason, please pop in your name, email address and postcode.
• We recommend that you obtain proof of postage for all returns but we think it might be best to consider a recorded service for higher value orders
Our returns address is as follows:
Hey Ho Let’s Sew Ltd
33 Church Street,
If you need to exchange an item, all shipping costs involved with the
exchange/return are the responsibility of the customer.
Sewing patterns are strictly non returnable/refundable.